Vilnius Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts provides general business consultations on the following issues:
• advises on how to prepare for participation in exhibitions, fairs, missions and business networking events abroad;
• advises and provides assistance to members of the Chamber who want to find business partners abroad;
• advise members of the Chamber and other Lithuanian companies on issues of customs, certificates of origin, issue of ATA carnets;
• Advises GS1 Bar Code Issues;
• advises on business creation and development issues.
The Chamber, as a member of the Business Advisory Network, carries out specialized consultations on the following topics:
– Business support and business financing sources;
– Investment and financing sources;
– Project management;
– Taxes and bookkeeping;
– Action plan for export preparations;
– Export strategy;
– Choice of target export markets and external communication.
For specialist consultation procedures and Chamber experts, please contact Aistė Litvinaitė, Investment Development Manager at the Business and Strategic Development Division, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 8 678 83984.