Vebinar about Argentina’s Business Market
On 7 April 2022 Vilnius Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts within the framework of Enterprise Europe Network hosted a virtual information seminar about Argentina’s business market. The partners of the event were the Lithuanian Embassy in the Kingdom of Spain and the Lithuanian Community in Argentina.
Starting the event the participants were greeted by the Lithuanian Ambassador Lyra Puišytė-Bostroem and the General Director of Vilnius CCIC dr. Almantas Danilevičius, both acknowledging and welcoming the cooperation between Argentinian and Lithuanian companies.
The participants heard presentations about Argentina’s market from:
- Director of International Development, Argentine Investment and International Trade Agency - Martin Navarro
- Chief of the Economy and Trade Section, EU Delegation to Argentina - Viki Lövenberg
- Co-director of the European Chamber in Argentina - Géraldine Smeets
- Director of „Buenos Metales S.A.“- Martynas Krašauskas
- Director of „Swiss Protech S.A.“- Marcelo Alejandro Torres (Peclekas)
If interested in Argentina‘s market, please contact Vilnius CCIC Export Development Manager Beatrice Ozgirdaite via email: firstname.lastname@example.org