Who we are?
- Vilnius Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts (Vilnius CCIC) is the largest Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania.
- “Vilnius CCIC is a voluntary amalgamation of natural and legal persons engaged in commercial and economic activities provided by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania and implementing the principles of business self government.“ (Law on the Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Crafts ).
- Vilnius CCIC has taken over and holds on the traditions of the institution set up in 1925.
- Vilnius CCIC is a founder of the Association of Lithuanian Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Crafts, a member of Eurochambres, ICC and the association of Hanseatic Parliament.
- Vilnius CCI has more than 450 members (mainly SME’s) – the companies from all sectors.
- Vilnius CCIC is based in Vilnius, the capital of the Republic of Lithuania, has two branch offices: in Alytus and Ukmerge.
The zone of the activity of Vilnius Chamber of Commerce, Industry & Crafts (Vilnius CCIC) covers
9 regions and 3 cities in the south-east of Lithuania or 23 % of Lithuania’s territory, where more than
44 percent of country population live. Almost 36 thousand big, small and medium-sized enterprises
(41 % of total number of Lithuanian companies), involved in economic activities are operating in these regions.
Vilnius and Alytus regions cumulated up to 65 percent of foreign direct investment of Lithuania.(Source: Statistic Department of the Republic of Lithuania, 2009).